Brief 2 – ‘You’re on Your Own’
My idea for this second brief – ‘You’re on your own’ was a design of video game.
In this video game I gave it a named called ‘Snowball Game’. This game is about aiming to someone who is playing snowball with you. I put in the main character and is targeting with the png of a target and he guys who are throwing snowballs at me are the enemies.
I have three hearts health, three snowball shoots and two rounds to play this game. Also a running time of 30 seconds to play this game.
- Three Heart on the top left are the three healths
- x3 shoots on the top right
- The target (mainly) in the centre
The effects/techniques I used for this design are:
1. Green Screen 2. 3D Motion Tracker and 3. Matte Painting.
- Green Screen – the video recorded the guys throwing snowballs, making funny faces and fell to the ground when the snowball hits them. The snow falling to the ground is green screen.
- 3D Motion Tracker – the tracked the whole location so I can track the whole thing including backgrounds and green screen footages.
- Matte Painting – the design the whole background into the winter season with mountains and hills in the background covered in snow.
3D Motion Tracking and Matte Painting
Short Clip of 3D Motion Tracking and Matte Painting
3d Motion Tracker
Snowball Fight Game
Video Game Fonts